Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do instagram marketing and promotion

I will do instagram marketing and promotion












About:

(YES THAT PHOTO IS ACTUALLY ME @mia.malkov)

IF YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR FOLLOWING YOU NEED TO BE SEEN!

Hello! My name is Mia! I Have been an instagram marketer for 6 years now helping companies grow their followings.

YOU WILL GET
  • New followers every day from target audience
  • Increase website traffic and sales
  • Brand recognition and awareness
  • Free consultation service
-POTENTIAL GROWTH IN SALES


WHAT I WILL DO
  • Engaging prospective users
  • Like posts from prospective users
  • Comment on related posts
----------------------------------------------

  • I highly recommend you order at least 15 days because I have to warm up your account for more daily activities. 
  • If you need daily posting service, please contact me first.


WHAT IS REQUIRED?
I require the instagram & password to your Account so i can log in and begin my work. Please DO NOT order if you can't provide your password!

 100% Money-Back Guarantee If you are not satisfied. 
Contact me if you have any questions! :)

Reviews


msiebelink:I highly recommend this seller! \n

radhaspencer:I loved working with Mia! She totally grew my Insta from 2 followers to over 1200 in no time. Every evening I'd hear the notifications. In addition, she went an extra mile to add products from my store with cooler descriptions into my feed. And we got plenty of feedback. Very exciting. She really knows what she is doing! Thank you again!

xtremfitrebels:Thank you so much for your amazing review

danielcauvin:Not happy with the results. I am not interested in getting followers like \

elinehenderieck:Worst service I ordered so far. The buyer was rude, the service was not as described at all, I only received a few totally unrelated followers plus the service says 7 days but is actually says 2 days in the description. Now, the last part is probaly my fault as I should have read it better. Overall not a good service anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment