Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will be your permanent social media manager

I will be your permanent social media manager












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">
You are so busy in your important business deal. You have not enough time to manage your social media pages. So you need a professional and responsible social media manager who can manage your business pages.

That's why I'm here for you!!

I will be your professional and responsible social media manager.I will manage your social media platforms for 1 week, 2 week or full a month. I can provide up to 300 posts for a month.

This gig includes:

    ☑ Pages Setup
    ☑ Cover Photo Create
    ☑ Page Optimization
    ☑ Content Creation
    ☑ Content Finding
    ☑ Designing Photos
    ☑ Scheduling Posts 
    ☑ And much more.

This gig will help you to reach your target audience and grow customers! 

Note: If you have questions please contact me before ordering!

Have a great day!

Reviews


legalprocess:Easy to work with very responsive

elenadarya:Outstanding Experience!

michaelseacret:i am so lucky to know her, she is the best

elenadarya:Thank you so much.

idleice4562:Delivered as ordered. I’m Very well pleased. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment