Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create and manage pintrest account professionally

I will create and manage pintrest account professionally












About:

When we manage your account professionally, I will pin appropriate content, repin, for you. I will also check and optimize your boards and their descriptions. If required I will create new board for you.

Please note that I will need the access details (username and password) to your Pinterest account so I can pin and optimize your boards(if you do not have your account, I will promote through my account)

All services start on the same day as we agree on the package. As soon as you buy the package and provide me with the details of your account, I can start working!

What i will provide with this gig :

  • Optimize your account
  • Follow Influencers within your Niche
  • I will create boards (if required)
  • Manage content & image according to post
  • Research on #HashTags and post descriptions with appropriate #Tags

Reviews


roslan1984:AAA +++ !!!

doncorpwriters:Amazing experience!

jasonviral:did a good job of promoting on pinterest

doncorpwriters:Outstanding experience!

kyowens:Great seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment