Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will write your social media posts for you

I will write your social media posts for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">You have a great brand, great product, great team of people... Get your GREATNESS recognized by posting regularly on social media. 

Social media is absolutely NECESSARY to open up the channels of communication with your target market. It allows your customers to see what your brand is all about and you can learn more about your customers too! 

I have experience analyzing and managing brands' social media accounts. I've done it all from creating eye-catching content, to driving engagement and developing visual aids. 

The basic packages include text only, but graphics and research for links can be included at an additional charge. Please contact me for custom packages!

You tell me the platforms you want me to utilize, the goal of the posts, and how many posts you want for each platform. I will do my absolute best to provide you with the social media experience that will bring your business to the next level. Which is why I offer unlimited revisions, to ensure that you are COMPLETELY SATISFIED with what you receive!

Reviews


ccotney3:Rebekah is awesome to work with!

kfaubion:You will not be disappointed! Delivers high quality work every time. Thank you.

refreshdirect:This order was perfect my requirements were met to the highest of standards very impressed and will continue to work with this seller.

siresez:Exactly as advertised. Very Impressed.

kfaubion:You will not be disappointed! Great work and communication. Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment