Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will credit you in a documentary series on imdb

I will credit you in a documentary series on imdb












About:

I'm an independent filmmaker raising funds to send my video productions to film festivals around the world. All revenue from this gig will go toward covering film festival submission fees. In exchange for your support we will give you a Special Thanks credit on the IMDb page for one episode of my original documentary series. Getting my film and video productions more exposure would not be possible without support from you! Thank you!

Other credits available upon request, just see my gig extras or send me a message if you'd like a different type of credit. I will submit the credit updates to IMDb quickly, but IMDb often takes a few weeks to finalize the updates. I can offer on-screen credits too, but delivery time will be longer because that will be featured in an episode that hasn't been released yet.

Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions or comments. Thank you again!

Reviews


malcruz:great seller. highly recommend!

carlreese:Awesome deliver time!

avaimedia:Outstanding Experience!

shruikan99:BEST SERVICE EVER!!!

avaimedia:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment