Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will create a top performing facebook ad campaign

I will create a top performing facebook ad campaign












About:

Hi,

I will set up a Facebook Advertising Campaign to suit your requirements. It's an extremely useful and cost effective for those who usually simply click "boost post" but would like better results.

Facebook offers various types of campaigns you can choose from (you can choose 1 per gig) and it's best if you decide what your business goals are:

1. Pay per click to obtain targeted business page likes 
2. Website conversions (use for sign ups, purchases etc)
3. Video Views 
4. Engagement on a post
5. Website clicks/traffic
6. Leads - email addresses for you to follow up with

I will manage the campaign until you see the results 

Further Services:
I can offer an ongoing management service if you require it.

Please contact me in advance of purchasing the gig with any questions you might have and I will be happy to help!




Reviews


drwaltersims:Awesome and great to work with!!! Will use again.

onlinepromote_:Thank you very much. Hoping to work with you

agtmarketing:Great work, will hire again

onlinepromote_:Thank you so much!

thatsmyoption:He did exactly what was expected and more. Great to work with and very responsive.


No comments:

Post a Comment