Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will assist in all elements of your Facebook page, including ads, posts, images and management.

I will assist in all elements of your Facebook page, including ads, posts, images and management.












About:

Facebook is an amazing tool for your business. If you know how to use it properly, it will help you dramatically boost traffic and sales. I am a Facebook expert, having created dozens of successful ad campaigns for myself, and companies I have worked for.

For you and your business, I will:
- Create an effective ad campaign, targeted towards the exact demographic you want to reach.
- Direct traffic to your website to increase sales.
- Direct traffic to your Facebook page to increase likes and engagement.

Premium Packages:
- Create a Facebook Page for you.
- Develop a plan of action and make recommendations.
- Schedule posts and manage page.
- Edit about page, images, and everything else.

If you need a consistent social media manager, I am your guy. Let's talk about taking your business to the next level!

I am honest, dependable, hardworking, and will make sure you are satisfied with my work.

Reviews


mojotek:Seller is awesome! Anyone wanting Facebook ads needs to talk with him!

foremangladys:Mr. Levine is outstanding! Unfortunately, the work needs to be finished due to a glitch on my end. However, Mr. Levine tried to help me in every way possible. I'm looking forward to the wrapping up of this project as well as many more. I will continue to hire Mr. Levine.

alidasuber:Great work, very professional. Looking forward to continue our work in the future.

mrlevine:Outstanding Experience!

mojotek:Seller was a pleasure to work with! He definitely knows his stuff! One of the few sellers I've worked with that took the time to really understand my situation and goals. I will continue using him on a regular basis as a result.


No comments:

Post a Comment