Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will provide 30 days of social media management

I will provide 30 days of social media management












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Why Choose Me? 
  • I'm the Social Media Director of multiple companies
  • I have my graduate degree in eMarketing
  • I have over 2000+ orders with 5 star reviews! 

As your Social Media Manager I will:
  • Create, curate, and schedule engaging content for Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
  • Engage meaningfully with clients
  • Provide blog content 

The Bronze Package is perfect for small businesses with a limited budget and includes:
  • Posts to Facebook 4 times a week
  • Tweet 3 times a week
  • Posts to Instagram 2 times a week
  • Pin 3 times a week (15-30 pins per day)
  • 1 blog

The Silver Package is great for small businesses looking to grow their social media presence. and includes:
  • Posts to Facebook 5 times a week
  • Tweet 3 times a week
  • Posts to Instagram 4 times a week
  • Pin 5 times a week (15-30 pins per day)
  • 2 blogs

The Gold Package is ideal for small businesses with that have (or want to have) a strong social media presence and strong audience engagement. This includes:
  • Posts to Facebook 6 times a week
  • Tweet 5 times a week
  • Posts to Instagram 5 times a week
  • Pin 5 times a week (15-30 pins per day)
  • 4 blogs

Reviews


petrukha:Gr8 to work with, easy to get in touch

missioncatnip:Such a pleasure to work with!!!

alinyerushalmi:Thank you Katie and happy holidays.

missioncatnip:Thank you so much!

monomcfc:Always a pleasure to work with Katie. I requested some revisions and she provided exactly what I required


No comments:

Post a Comment