Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will do shopify SEO to increase the sales

I will do shopify SEO to increase the sales












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Hi there,

Do you have a new Shopify Store and you're looking for an SEO Expert to increase your Search Traffic, Visitors, Conversion Rate & Sales.

I have more than 5 years of experience in the eCommerce Websites.

Technically I'll be covering:

- Google & Bing SE Submissions
- XML Sitemap to Google and Bing
- Meta Title for the Store
- Meta Description for the Store
- Virus Checkups & SEO Analysis
- Checking the 404 Links
- Fixing Broken Links
- Reviewing your Permalinks
- Finally, you will be given the Full SEO Report with Screenshots and all the details, Some Suggestions & Tips.


Note:-

1. I'll need your Store Admin login to do all of this work.
2. Before making an order, Feel free to contact me first to discuss it further.

Reviews


filomena_silva:The work delivered is simply great. Very professional. It exceeded my expectations. I will definitely order again, if needed. Thank you so much.

webseofull:Thanks a lot. You are always welcome here.

bmccloskey:SEO done perfectly thank you!!

webseofull:You're very welcome my friend.\r\nA+++ Buyer since the fiverr came into being.

runeholmjensen:Absolutely brilliant. This guy knows exactly what he is doing. Can't wait to see the results of SEO :)


No comments:

Post a Comment