Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will shoutout on instagram feature art photography permanent 22k

I will shoutout on instagram feature art photography permanent 22k












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Shoutout on my high quality art & photo IG with 26k real, genuine, and active followers. I can post your photo with a bio and a tag in the bio.

For the next week I will be tagging on the picture for free!

Niche is closely split between colorful visual art, and HD travel photography.
Content that works best with my audience is COLORFUL HD IMAGERY




DEMOGRAPHICS:
Most users are located in the USA.
Second most are from Istanbul, followed by the UK.
50|50 female / male
Majority ages are between 19 - 34


DISCLAIMER:
 although I have many subscribers I do not guarantee that they will subscribe to you, view your page, or get you profit or traffic. But it will help boost your domain authority and increase your brand awareness


POSSIBLE BENEFITS:
  • Increase traffic to your profile over time!
  • Increase exposure!
  • Spread awareness!

Reviews


framecntrl:Timely with good communication. Great experience

phototmblrpromo:Outstanding Experience!

nicknameswayne:Gained 3 followers or so. 29K followers but only 200 to 400 likes a picture when I looked through the profile. just not what I expected

phototmblrpromo:Looks like you did not read my description carefully. I can not control what these followers like. They are a diverse set of followers. They are world wide. Only some will see the post less than 3 hours after it's delivered to you. Thank you!

michael__glover:Did not achieve the desired outcome. Did not receive any engagement or following from the promotion. Added the 24hr story feature but did NOT gain any traction. Waste of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment