Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will give you an executive producer credit on imdb

I will give you an executive producer credit on imdb












About:

For $5 I will give you a PRODUCER credit on IMDb.

For $10 I will give you a EXECUTIVE PRODUCER credit on IMDb.

As a thank you for your support and contribution, I will also give you a FREE discount card/code that will save you up to $200 the next time you book a room at a hotel or resort!

I will send you a screenshot of the IMDb add submission within 2 days.
Please allow up to 14 days for IMDb to add your name to the film.

I will also send your discount code and instructions for use within 2 days.

The discount comes with no strings attached, no blackout dates and no commitments

Limit one discount card/code per order

Reviews


iqis222:Thanks for meeting my request

latemkro:Fantastic! You're welcome!

mattitia:Awesome!!!

latemkro:Magnificent!!

contgigz:Thanks.. great connecting


No comments:

Post a Comment