Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

This Gig will help you boost your marketing performance as I will provide you with a full digital marketing strategy which will help you 



  1. Know your business
  2. Know your competition
  3. Know your customers
  4. Know what you want to achieve
  5. How you are going to achieve it
  6. How to measure and control your success


The strategy will be based on excessive research as all and everything I provide will be supported by data, analysis or information along with validation.



Also, I will take the strategy to the ground by building an action plan and promotional campaigns based on the strategy.



** Please contact me before placing the order



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful Working & Direct To Details Smart ways of Directing things Definitely will work with him to expand later

:

The best at what he does, Recommended

:

Great experience, I do recommend Ahmed

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment