Monday, March 30, 2020

Professionally Integrate Instagram Shopping











About:

Note : Before Order First Msg me...

Customers seldom take the pains of opening shop links from Insta Bios and looking for products that they’ve liked in your posts. This can make you lose out on a lot of interested, prospective buyers

Instagram now allows you to sell your products directly using an insta Shop. Become visible to millions of shoppers with a optimized Insta Shop

With an Instagram Shop, you give your customers the option of directly purchasing tagged products without leaving Instagram

With my expertise in developing IG shops, I will assist you in giving your customers a seamless, enjoyable shopping experience



Turn all your Insta posts ‘Shoppable’ to get the most out of your Insta account, and convert customers more effectively

A seamless in-app shopping experience encourages customers to buy more products



Pre-requisites:

  • A Facebook Shop (Check out my Facebook Shop Building Gig here, if you do not already have a Facebook Shop)Note: Before Order First Msg me...


If you like my gig then Please bookmark my GIG or add it as a favorite on Fiverr, finding me next time will be much easier!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I worked with Vicky during a very difficult time- the Coronavirus outbreak. Our only option to sell was online and with out Instagram not allowing us to tag products it was devastating to our business. He worked very hard to get us back up and running! Very grateful and highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback 😊

Seller's Response:

Fixed my problem with instagram shopping, finally!! After 12 months of issues and no one else being able to do it. Choose Vikifreedom to help you, great communication, patient and fast working. HIGHLY Recommend!

:

Many many Thanks. Great experiance always. Very friendly and communicative buyer

:

I had not been approved for ig shopping for some weird reason and couldn't figure out how to get my account approved. This gig allowed me to hand the job off to someone who was able to get it done quickly and efficiently.




No comments:

Post a Comment