Wednesday, March 11, 2020











About:

Are You A Local Business Looking To Grow Your Customers?

Yes, you can grow your business and have even more customers than what you have right now.

I can Help You With It!

With the help of my skills in Digital Marketing and Marketing Strategy, You can grow your business. 

Please Do Note:



  • This GiG is not For Everyone.
  • You will have to provide things that I need or work that I want you to do.


Please Contact Me Before Placing an Order.



Included In This Gig:

1: Facebook Ad Campaigns Management 30 days 

2: Marketing Strategy (Not just Digital Marketing, I come up with different Ideas). 

3: Facebook Page Posts 2 Per Day for 30 days.

 4: Local PR ( TBH I have not done it yet but I will try it).

 5: Facebook Page Growth (depends on your will and budget).

 6: Website Audit ( how your website is performing and how can it Improve)

 7: Email Marketing Strategy ( If you are doing Email Marketing) and Email List

 8: I will Design Images for Facebook Ads If you Buy Extra Then You will Get Instagram Twitter Management With 2 Posts Per Day

All The Ad Spend Will Be Provided By You.



This Gig is Best For #Restaurants #Hotels #Dentists #Chiropractors etc

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job. I recommend this service provider to anyone seeking to advertise on face book

:

ThankYou :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment