Saturday, March 28, 2020

Promote Your Nonfiction Book











About:

Are you looking to draw more readers to your nonfiction book? I have a PR3 blog, Andi's Book Reviews, which features fiction and nonfiction reads for young adults and adults. I will feature your book on the blog, as well as send the information out to my thousands of followers on various social media platforms. If this blog isn't quite the right fit, I do have additional sites that may be an option.



Add more exposure when you add the gig extras. Interested in even more? The personalized experience includes bonus posts, such as guest posts, interviews, extra excerpt posts, and/or extra social media exposure. We can work together to decide what will work best for you!



Need it by a certain date? Choose the Extra Fast option and I can easily schedule your post to go out on any date that you need. 



Questions? Please feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss what you need!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller, went above and beyond!

Seller's Response:

Order executed per expectations. Thank you,

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

I really enjoyed working with Andi. Thank you so much!

:

Great gig and perfect execution. Thank you. I'll be back. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment