Monday, March 30, 2020

Upload Your Single Or Mixtape Or Ep On Mymixtapez











About:

I will upload your song and/or mixtape on MyMixtapez. Don't have an artist profile on there I will create it as well(Logins and Creating profiles are two different things). In return send the MyMixtapez link of the song or mixtape that was uploaded. 



Guaranteed placement on MyMixtapez.



Want Your Single Or Mixtape Posted ASAP There is A $10 Fast Delivery Fee



(IMPORTANT) If you send a soundcloud link and want me to download it from there please read the additional price for it to be completed. 



If you want promo on the record I can provide that as well.



Reviews


:

Thanks you , I appreciate this

:

Good job every time

:

Very professional and curtious

:

It's was a great experience.

:

THANK YOU DELIVERED ON TIME LIKE A SELLER SHOULD WILL COME BACK AGAIN!!!! ONE OF THE BEST




No comments:

Post a Comment