Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Full Expert Audit And SEO Campaign For Your Website











About:

Hello, Welcome to my SEO Management  Gig!



I have a 6 years SEO experience. During the SEO analysis, I will take a comprehensive look at your website, searching for any possible issues that could be reducing your search engine rankings. I will tell you why a problem exists and provide you with the solutions.



Search Engine Optimization depends on the website services and its keywords. Generally, it takes up to 5 to 6 months to get on the first page. But it totally depends on the keywords and the competitors. 



You'll receive a thorough report, detailing the issues and problems that need to be fixed.



I will provide you with:



  • Keyword and Competitor Research 
  • Full SEO audit report
  • Meta tags (meta titles, meta descriptions)
  • Optimization of images, content
  • Backlinks Building
  • Domain Analysis 
  • Image analysis
  • Site loading test
  • Detailed backlink audit 
  • Search console & Analytics setting
  • Robots.txt and sitemap submission
  • All General S.E.O setting


I’ll check
  • Technical Issues 
  • Structure Issues 
  • Broken Links  
  • Content Issues 

Note: Please discuss before ordering  your project to ensure Quality work and Accuracy.

Regards,

 Fasih.

Reviews


:

Good work and excellent

:

very attentive and prompt

: : :


1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Facial oil

    ReplyDelete