Sunday, March 29, 2020

Help You Uncover Your Ebay COMPETITION











About:

I can help you uncover your potential market on ebay.com, ebay.co.uk, ebay.com.au and ebay.caLESS THAN 24 HOURS



This is crucial data to see what item they are selling, how much, what is the cost of shipping, the URL to the item, is it on auction, how long has it been on the auction and what position is it in when customers are searching, which clearly will help you with the right SEO work to be FIRST on page 1 or 2 in order to draw shoppers to buy from you instead. 



More: all in real time...

1. Uncover profitable keywords that people are typing to search for your products.

2. Which hot item is selling as we speak.

3. Which product is selling

4. and much more...



I will do the data mining for you.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you.



Check out my reputation! I am just saying...



What are you waiting for?  ORDER NOW...Right hand corner, choose quantity and enter..



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best on Fiverr!!

:

I am always happy to hear that and my stats tell you a bit about me...I am personal and if you need result, I am right here... You are awesome!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment