Monday, March 30, 2020

Professional Cold Calling Or Telemarketing For You











About:

i have experience in this industry including cold calls,customer service and sales.

Its been 6 Years now that i am doing this try it ones and see.

I'm completely comfortable with any and all types of calls and businesses, and will engage your prospects for the win every time.

I have been involved with technical, financial and general sales and and can make due with as much or as little as you provide me. No sale is as much complicated as it looks!
  • Solar Appointment Setting
  • Confirming & setting appointments
  • Quality Warm Lead Generation

  • Research & Surveys
  • Follow up on previous calls
  • Customer Service Calls
  • Real Estate
  • Auto Insurance
  • B2B calling
  • Or any other thing related cold calling no metter what it is

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Edward Cullins was excellent and managed to get me a long list of emails in the entertainment industry. He even got to speak to the head of the Ritz Hotel through perseverance. Edward dealt with challenging calls really professionally and he was very polite. Some people who started off quite dismissive eventually warmed to his polite and calm manner and then gave out the relevant details. I would highly recommend Edward Cullins. Five stars.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir that was my pleasure to be working with such a nice person.

Seller's Response:

I think he put in effort and made the calls per our agreement. However I was tad disappointed that no real proof was given he actually made the phone calls. Would have been better had he given me some live recordings. E for Effort tho.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for concern brother we did not committed any recording before order... And order I got out of blue moon at that when that time when you want to be called was over and buyer didn't even asked me before placing the order of asked then I should've asked that does he need any recording or the time when should I have to complete or should I have time to this right now he placed the order first after 4 hours replies for my concern that took time I just had 2 hours for work his required time to be called he didn't even gave the numbers but that was OK. Because at least need to ask before placing the order or need to tell me before placing the order so I acknowledge what to do first thanks..

:

great job as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment