Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Create 10 Social Media Images











About:

Hey There!



Are you looking for eye catching graphics or picture quotes for your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages? I can help you with that. 10 professionally designed social media images with your custom quote, website url or logo - delivered fast. Just order this gig and let's get started right away.



I will send high resolution .png files in the required dimensions for your social media page. If you have special size requirements, just drop me a line and this can be adjusted accordingly. All designs are unique and will include royalty free images. Also, I have  an extended commercial license for most of my premium fonts and design elements and these are included in the social media images at no extra cost to you.



Accepting all custom offers. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Although not thoroughly impressed with the selection of photos for our brand the seller did make the modifications/revisions requested and quickly.

Seller's Response:

This buyer did not clearly specify what they wanted for their brand at the outset, only to reject the work when it was delivered. I sent 20 social images eventually, with some alternative extras. Then they left this sort of review. I do not recommend this buyer.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic experience. Professional, on-time, 5-star all around!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the fantastic review and tip! It was an awesome experience throughout and I look forward to work with you again soon.

:

Excelente trabajo




No comments:

Post a Comment