Monday, December 16, 2019

Give You A Consultation On Facebook Marketing Strategies











About:

I will give you a Facebook Marketing Consultation on how to design your Social Media to get a better interaction with your fans and grow a larger fan base.



How to get more likes, leads and costumers. How to transform your facebook into a form of revenue for your company. You send me your page and profiles you use for promoting your company and I will analyze and give you a written feedback and strategy and phone call conversation if prefered.



Seasoned marketing professional - promoting businesses through pages since 2013. Leveraging it to increase sales up to 50%.



Don't miss out on the opportunities Facebook has to offer. Click now and hire my service - you wont regret it.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My goal was to obtain REAL expertise regarding Facebook marketing and campaigns. Fantastic experience!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Gustavo patiently took me through the facebook ad posting process and answers all questions.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer with a great product! Thanks Alan for your trust and business. Please let me know if you need anything else! Best, Gustavo

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with and worked around my challenging hours. Would use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment