Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Boost Your Social Media Account In 30 Days











About:

Welcome to my Social Media Marketing Gig, i know the difficulties face by the business owner to promote the business due to lack of time. With 2 years of experience in SMM , i can  help  you to      

organize and promote your business on social platforms.



I will organize your social media and engage with media for 30 days. Increase rankings in (Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Google+,Pinterest,LinkedIn). After starting the order i will deliver you within 48 hours and continue for 30 days. Build genuine followers relevant to your business.



Requirements from buyer:

  • Social media link/URL
  • Description about Link
  • describe your field/Niche that you want to target


So apply for this to organize and promote your business in specific area or worldwide . I offered my services in reasonable rates and every plan you select is for one month.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Awesome job sir thank you for posting on my sm account I will definitely come back and buy again

Seller's Response:

Very cooperative you are awesome .. want to work with you again Thanks

:

Awesome job thank u for all those great post on my social media page

:

Great to work with this Buyer. Recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment