Thursday, December 26, 2019

Be Your Social Media Manager











About:

★★ Contact me before placing an order ★★



Hello!



Are you out of time to maintain your social media accounts? Looking for a professional social media manager? Don't worry, I'm here. You are choosing the right gig.



I'm Mazhar an experienced seller on Fiverr with depth knowledge and experience in Social Media Management and Marketing.



I will professionally manage your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & Google+ account on a weekly or monthly basis.



My service includes (I will):



  • Setup your social media account or business page like a professional.
  • Create or design a daily engaging post about your product or service.
  • Schedule daily posts via Hoot-suite or Buffer (if you have).
  • Include pictures & relevant niche hashtags in the posts.
  • Design Instagram, inspirational, motivational, fitness or any quotes.
  • 24/7 full online support and consultation.


Benefits:



  • Creating an online presence
  • Improving brand awareness
  • Increasing Post engagement
  • Growing Followers or traffic


Don't hesitate to order me first. Feel free to contact me If you have any questions.



Exclusively on Fiverr.

Reviews


:

Amazing communication, very detailed, and did the gig for me in less than 24 hours. This is our second time working with him. Will use again. Thank you!!

:

Another good job. Will work with him again.

:

Very fast worker then good job

:

My 5th Order the man is as good as the 1st he is a champion on time and precise work

:

express and perfect service




1 comment:

  1. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..
    facebook ads fuer autohaus

    ReplyDelete