Monday, December 2, 2019

Create Facebook Advertising For Your Site Or Product











About:

Hello, I am Raquel



What I do is use Facebook Audience Insights Traffic Advertising Management tools designed to attract and deliver very specific visitors to your web site.  I can target Worldwide or narrow to
Regions, Countries, States, Cities, Radius from Local Business, Income Level, Age, Gender, Shopping Behavior, Age, Gender, Income level etc.



Example: UK and US Only 100 %, Or US Only and Exclude Texas.

        US, Canada and Europe and Exclude (France)

        World Wide (Exclude Germany and South America)

                              

I work with Organic live traffic so I will need to verify the contents of your site or product is appropriate for social media viewing for FB and IG prior to ordering this gig.

I use a call to action button on each ad that will navigate your target audience to your web

Site or Landing Page.



Sample Available upon request



Thank you so much for your time.



roster900, Raquel

















Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very in-depth understanding of Facebook and other social -media platforms. Ad designed to spec for max results.

Seller's Response:

Quick turnaround, and a job well done!

Seller's Response:

Awesome! very humble type of customer. He really went out of his way to make sure he provide me what we needed to get the job done.

:

Excellent communication and explanations

:

I found out by reading that was an exceptional knowledge by the seller so I accepted.




No comments:

Post a Comment