Saturday, December 14, 2019

Professionally Evaluate Your YouTube Channel











About:

I have: a degree in film, 6 years experience as an international film festival programmer, and three much watched YouTube channels that have received millions of views of which my ongoing vlog gains 100,000 each month through near-daily uploads: https://www.youtube.com/user/VaughnFryWillDie



For $5, I will watch and critique some of your latest videos (depends on how many you have), and give you pointers on how to better your channel.



This is blunt, highly personalized expert advice that fits your skill level and you will not find anywhere else. The possibility exists that you may be told to scrap your present direction and/or entire production particularly if you DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO THE CONTENT YOU HAVE UPLOADED.



Reviews


:

First time using Fiver and the service from Vaughnon was superb. Very happy with the advice, thank you so much. Hope to chat again in the future. Excellent value for money. A+.

:

There wasn't a whole lot of communication, but this was probably due to the quick turn around - which is fair enough. The service was satisfactory but didn't really provide me with the insight I was hoping for. I don't think I'll buy this gig again, but if you're a completely new channel with no idea what you're doing, I guess this could be helpful.

:

good advice!

:

Interesting evaluation. Always helpful to get outside perspectives regarding your work. Well written.

:

if you don't use him to review your channel then you're a moron. I am beyond pleased with the result and will more than likely use him again in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment