Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Be Your Social Media Manager











About:

Did you know,Social Media has the ability to be a major source of traffic to you site?This happen with a large presence and a good management on your Social Media Accounts.



I will share my experience in helping you and your business build a smart strategy. With creativity posts and eye-chats contents,which will culminate on achieving successful result for you.



So what are you doing,don't lose time that's why I am here.



I will manage any of your account for 30 days which it can be:
  1. Facebook page
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Pinterest
  5. Linkedin
  6. Google+
  7. You Tube
or I can set up one for you if you don't have one.



You can choose one of my packages:



  • STANDARD  50$
 which include 1post/day on any of your soc.media for 10 days in total 

      

  • BASIC  100$
 which include 2post/day on any of your soc.media for 10 days in total



  • PREMIUM 350$
 which include 3post/day on  any of your soc.media for 30 days in total



My gig include:
  1. Scheduling Posts 
  2. Creating contents
  3. Hashtags 

  4. Page setup
  5. And other things 


Don't forget I have SPECIAL BONUS for you!!!!

***Don't think twice!!!

***Contact me!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alda is really a professional,great communication and great work too. I will use again for my social media needs.Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Alda is amazing to work with. Great communication, great skills and on time! Always helps clients to get thinks done! Thanks Aldasmm for great work. I will totally recommend her and will be back to order again!

:

aldasmm is excellent to work with and is prompt on her service and goes beyond expectations. I wish her all the best and look forward to working with her in the future.

:

Great Job! Delivery on time, wonderful contents and a great communication over all. Totally recommend her gigs!

:

Thank you! Hope to work again together.




No comments:

Post a Comment