Sunday, December 1, 2019

Create Facebook Advertising Sales Funnel











About:

If you ask a stranger on a street to buy you ice cream, he’d walk away. However, if you asked a stranger to tell you the time, most people would do so. If you then talked to him, get acquainted closer and make friends, he’d probably buy.

The moral of this story is not exactly the world’s full of free ice cream.

The moral of the story is that in order to catch your customers, it is necessary to be trickier.

So that, I’m not offering you a trivial campaign setup - I'm offering a solution for your business boost. I want to help you build a chain of interaction with your audience: interest -> convert -> hold, where each link represents a separate level of the sales funnel:

1. Interest - introduce your business to the “cold” audience and increase brand awareness;

2. Convert - obtain conversions from the “warmed” audience;

3. Hold - get your brand promoters from the “hot” customers’ audience and make them re-purchase.

For each level, you'll get specially developed ad versions, target audiencescampaign management during the announced period and funnel strategy for further actions. 

Contact me - I will suggest the best option for your case.





Reviews


:

Yuliya IS a TRUE gem, she is fantastic with the job she does and she goes the EXTRA mile to ensure she hits ALL the targets of her customer. She is an exceptional businesswoman and I do look forward to continuing working with her in future. I am VERY happy I came across her business and will be recommending her to others. Yuliya, keep up the EXCEPTIONAL work and I wish you the best in ALL your endeavours. :)

:

This is my first FB advertising experience and I feel very happy that Yuliya has been handling it for me. Good communication in perfect English. Would recommend!

:

Quick turnaround, professional.

:

Thanks Yuliya for your great work and for being patient with me in explaining the whole process. Learned alot while doing this ad campaign with you. Highly recommended!

:

This seller goes above & beyond! FIVE STARS all the way. Knowledgeable, helpful, experienced & was able to reconfigure an ad campaign that I had messed up. Truly a PRO at her craft. Thank you Yuliya




No comments:

Post a Comment