Friday, August 31, 2018

I will manage and grow a facebook page

I will manage and grow a facebook page












About:

Having a business page on Facebook is crucial for many businesses and entrepreneurs: for online exposure of their products and/or services, to be seen as an expert in their field, to reach their audience and to create a visible strong reputation.

And, of course, attract targeted traffic to your website or blog.

It is definitely a place to create a place of engaged followers through what you do best - and having them buy from you.

By working with me I will:

Create a Page

  • Create a page for your business and optimize it in terms of keywords, name and description (and making sure it is original)
  • Add contact details
  • Add your services and/or products
  • Add customized tabs (welcome, connect with other social media networks, etc)
  • Start attracting the right audience to follow and like it


Daily Page Management:


  • Creation of posts and schedule them - by delivering real VALUE to followers
  • Respond to questions and comments
  • Ask questions
  • Attract new targeted followers
  • Create and run paid adverts

I have over 10 years of experience working in social media marketing and all my work is tailored to each client and their business goals.

I prefer to work on a long-term basis and offer discounted rates.

Reviews


apples8036:Carla has been an amazing resource for my social media platforms -she is very knowledgeable (when I haven't been) and reliable but most of all she always communicates.

kaydenreneice:This was a great buy. I can really tell a difference.

apples8036:Great start for my FB! Thanks for all your hard work Carla!

ttsfts2016:Awesome job performed by Carla. We had an immediate increase in the audience, all her posts were extremely compelling, and she caught the sense of what we wanted in the blink of an eye. We are very happy with her and will hire Carla for further jobs.

jasonchenjc:Amazing work and Fast communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment