Friday, August 31, 2018

I will setup FB Business Manager, Create Pixel, Create 1 Campaign, 1 Adset with Audience, 1 Ads

I will setup FB Business Manager, Create Pixel, Create 1 Campaign, 1 Adset with Audience, 1 Ads












About:

★★★ Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed ★★★

I have in-depth knowledge of ad serving Facebook tools such as Advert Manager, Power Editor, Audience Insights & Pixel and accountable competences in online field, 3 years of experience in Social media campaigns implementation and optimization.

I have accurate knowledge in: 

  • Ecommerce - Shopify, Prestashop & BigeCommerce
  • Email Marketing 
  • Analytics & Data

I can setup & run:

  • Traffic Campaigns
  • Lead Generation Campaigns
  • Brand Awareness Campaigns
  • Post Engagement Campaigns
  • Retargeting Campaigns

My Expertise are but not limited:

  • Create & setup new ad campaign
  • Optimize running/old Campaign
  • Audit ads/page
  • Target audience by Location, Region, Demographics, Interests or Behaviors
  • Create & setup Facebook Pixel
  • Suggestions for best results

INBOX ME FOR MORE DISCUSSIONS

Reviews


mjulyxvi:Seller was patient \u0026 delivered awesome results.

giditrips:Thanks for the opportunity.

wesleyesp:This seller is Excellent.\n\nHe met all my demands even in another language.\nAnswered all my beginner questions with patience.\n\nI recommend it to everyone!!!

giditrips:Outstanding Experience!

amrichguy:awesome help, did a great job. will order again for sure


No comments:

Post a Comment