Monday, August 27, 2018

I will help you improve your youtube channel

I will help you improve your youtube channel












About:

   There known strategies and practices that can improve your channel. I have studied with one of the best YouTube video marketers out there and put together a 10 point best practices checklist that can give you an edge over the competition in getting your videos ranked and your channel noticed. 

   This has been put to use on my own channel in the last months and I have seen a 50% increase in YT search discovery, improved viewer retention and drastically improved engagement on the videos I have utilized the strategy on. These best practices will help you videos rank better and improve your channel overall when applied. 

   Please reach out if you have any questions or would like a specialized package considered to fit your needs. I look forward to working with you and helping you grow as a creator!

Dan Scheffki 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment