Friday, August 31, 2018

I will make amazing content for your social media

I will make amazing content for your social media












About:

Managing your social media can be a little bit hard because you will have to make a little research and look for your own content, especially as a business owner with lots of details to take care of.  But, you won´t have more problems with that because I am here to help you, as a Graphic designer and community manager with experience,I will make the identity of your brand as you always wanted!. 

I have worked making content of art supplies stores, luxury brands, backpacker equipment stores and high tech online stores and you can find me here, because,  I am still looking for exciting work opportunities to challenge my knowledge on Social Media Marketing and also my creativity. 

So, If you want to save time and have more effective social media content then this gig is for you. All the packages include custom graphic design while all options include original and high-quality content, it means that this gig includes an schedule- images+copys- the difference between service is the amount of pictures and also the delivery time. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment