Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design responsive mailchimp email template

I will design responsive mailchimp email template












About:

---- Welcome To My Gig ----

Hi I Am Jessicacr7,
I am a Professional Email Marketer and Template designer. I have 2 years Experience on Email marketing. I will design 100% Responsive & Editable Email Template & Newsletter for your business & products.

---- I will provide you these services ----

  • Stylist and elegant designed Template
  • Professional email template
  • Responsive mailchimp template
  • Editable mailchimp newsletter template
  • All device supported email template
  • Add social Icon in mailchimp
  • Upload your template
  • Campaign setup in mailchimp
  • Spamming free email template
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Add audio, video and PDF file in mailchimp
  • Money back guarantee

---- Why you choose me----

  • 24 Hours online
  • Ensure 100% satisfaction
  • Ensure Money back guarantee
  • Provide Unlimited Revision

If you any question please ask me before placing your order. I am always waiting for you.

Kinds Regards
Jessicacr7

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment