Friday, August 31, 2018

I will create a social media strategy

I will create a social media strategy












About:

You've just started your own brand or business, or, you're interested in becoming an influencer and don't know where to start, but want to make an impact and gain reach from the get-go. Let me do the heavy lifting and research who your target market audience is, what social influencers you should already be connecting with to help spread your reach, and what kind of action plan you'll need for the next 1-3 months to continue gaining traction.

I will: 
  • Provide a one-pager summarizing my research on your target market audience 
  • Identify relevant hashtags 
  • Identify social influencers you should follow/engage 
  • Provide a 1-3 month action plan 

I will not: 
  • Post on your platform
  • Make alterations or changes to your profile or handle without permission 

This is a Twitter exclusive offer, however, I will create a similar plan for Facebook or Instagram upon request. 

Reviews


prestonfarr:She was swift, considerate, and concise. I have already begun implementing the suggestions and seeing improvements in our community engagement.

ebarrio:Lovely working with this client, and I wish them all the success.

janus007:Great work and action plan.

ebarrio:Lovely experience!

stellany:Great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment