Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will create an actionable SEO report plan to rank high on google

I will create an actionable SEO report plan to rank high on google












About:

** Please Read the FAQs Before Ordering **

Find Out Why Your Website Is Not Ranking
 and what you must do to boost your rankings

I specialize in finding the SEO problems of sites preventing them from ranking, providing SEO reports & plans you can act on to improve rankings.

Basic pack:

  • review your onsite & offsite SEO and provide a manually written report telling you what to fix & optimize to improve rankings & avoid penalties + overview of your backlinks profile

  • offer keyword Optimization advice for your Homepage, or 1 page of your choice (for 3 keywords you choose)

  • provide Excel sheets of the problem pages I identify

The Standard pack also includes a full personalized SEO Action Plan to rank your site (+a personal review of your site design), detailed site audit & backlinks audit reports. The Premium pack also includes ranking checks & 1 competitor backlinks spy report.

You also get a guide on Google Updates & how to stay safe from penalties + an exclusive tutorial booklet that I've written.

★ Fiverr TOP RATED SELLER ★ - helping sites for 7+ years, with 10,000+ satisfied site owners.

Reviews


alexissotomayor:Great work and fast! Just what I needed, a detailed action plan for my website. Definitely, will work with him again.

Woofy31:Thank you so much for your feedback, Alexis, glad I could be of help!

chizel14:Great work!

Woofy31:Thank you so much for your feedback, glad I could be of help! :)

davidmashilo:Amazing service as always :)


No comments:

Post a Comment