Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create 4 rings each ring with 20 social or blog accounts which interlinked, fully optimize.

I will create 4 rings each ring with 20 social or blog accounts which interlinked, fully optimize.












About:

I am offering Three Packages!

1. Basic

In This Package i  will create, 10 to 12 social and blog accounts, Which Interlinked, fully optimized with content Syndication.

 2. Standard

In This Package i  will create, 20 to 22 social and blog accounts, Which Interlinked, fully optimized with content Syndication.

3. Premium

In This Package i  will create, 4 rings each ring with 20 to 22 social and blog accounts, Which Interlinked, fully optimized with content Syndication.

All Record Will Be Provided In Excel Sheet .

Reviews


radioplay:Fast \u0026 Great Service!

tiffany95:Thank you sir!!!

blakers:Great customer service. Did a great job. Would order again.

tiffany95:Thank you!!!

ldrhomebuyer:This seller was absolutely great, I was terribly busy and also needed a special setup with this gig, she was patient and very receptive to my request, I will use her exclusively for my clients going forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment