Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will promote your romance book on twitter

I will promote your romance book on twitter












About:

Authors-spread the word about your book and get it in the hands of more readers, gaining exposure and increasing sales. Whether it's a new release, or you're running a sale or free book promotion, just send me what you'd like me to tweet (a short blurb including a link to where your book can be purchased in 140 characters or less).

 I will post the tweet once a day for a week on my Twitter page for Romance fans (all genres of romance accepted). If you'd like all the Tweets to go out in one day, please purchase the gig extra for that.

Also, check out my gig extras for promotion on Facebook and Goodreads.

Reviews


manuel77:Nice work. Thanks!

goforth1986:Thanks for your efforts.

kittyvonjones:Wonderful to work with, went above and beyond!

goforth1986:Thanks for your efforts

sexyldc:The seller was easy to work with. And they delivered on time. I would recommend the seller to another person.


No comments:

Post a Comment