Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will expose your ad to nigerians on facebook fan pages

I will expose your ad to nigerians on facebook fan pages












About:

This Gig is for people looking to reach Nigerians.  Your ad will be posted on several Facebook pages visited by Nigerians. Your post will be highly targeted so that it reach your preferred target audience on the facebook pages. 

Please remember that I am not promising to like your post and I am not promising that people will like your post, but I will ensure that all of your target audience are able to see your post and they only could make a decision to like your post.

When you buy this Gig, I will setup your post and place your post on all the pages once.  Please buy the Gig Extra to place your post daily on the pages.

Reviews


subtle009:Outstanding Experience!

clickadslisa:Thank you.

briskinventions:Delivered as advertised!

clickadslisa:Thank you.

tobiakin56:clear communication, delivered as agreed . will use again. thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment