Friday, March 30, 2018

I will submit your Blog's RSS feed to all the most important RSS Feed Search Engines!

I will submit your Blog's RSS feed to all the most important RSS Feed Search Engines!












About:

<<<TOP RATED SELLER FOR OVER 6 YEARS!!! OVER 15,000 SUCCESSFUL SALES!!!>>>

I will submit your Blog's RSS feed to ALL the most important RSS Feed Search Engines!

I'll supply you with a full report as soon as I'm done. All you have to do is supply me with your feed's URL, and I'll take care of the rest!

Standard Package:
  1. I'll also submit your website to over 1,020 Directories: This makes SURE it gets properly indexed and crawled by ALL the Major Search Engines. You can even choose up to 8 Keywords for me to use in the submissions!
  2. BONUS: I'll tweet about your site to my 11,500 loyal Twitter Followers

Premium Package:

All of the above AND:

  1. I'll get you over 400 Query Backlinks.
  2. Ping your website to over 75 Sources.
  3. Tweet about your website AND post to my 1,700 Linkedin Connections.

Simply order whenever you're ready and I'll get right to work! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Reviews


webark:Very fast delivery as promised. Will use again!

teamextension:Thanks for your help!

toby30:no complains. She overdid it. Will use again.

edalia:This gig was really quick! Thank you much! Seller is responsive and worth a try.

oomega:Thanks, for the gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment