Friday, March 30, 2018

I will write compelling tweets to assist your social media campaign

I will write compelling tweets to assist your social media campaign












About:

One of the main (perhaps the most frustrating!) challenges of tweeting is the overload of information in the message you want to fire across and keeping it below 140 characters. I will write your tweets for you ensuring that your key points are captured and within the character limits.

Whether it is a product/service/business you are promoting, news/gossip you are sharing, a social media strategy you are exploring/developing, or a campaign aimed at boosting followers or RTs, leave the hard work to me!

Method:

Please complete the Requested Information or message me with your requests and what it is you require. I usually carry out research on topics, hashtags, competitors, and sectors to support the content. However any sources or data you can provide would give me a head-start.

I deliver the content via a spreadsheet for better transparancy where you can add comments for revision if needed. Any links to proposed images, GIFs, articles etc will be on the spreadsheet. My clients love this format.

About me:

I've been tweeting for 8+ years (both as part of my day job and on a personal level), so its pretty much in my blood. All my reviews here have been positive.

Reviews


makaismommy:she is professional, communicates well and takes the time to make sure the work is quality. I will continue to use for assistance.

clarkwester:Fast turnaround. Tweets delivered with a useful chart.

write2succeed:My pleasure

coltehrman:Outstanding job! Exceeded my expectations for this job! Will be back :)

write2succeed:Provided very detailed information on the type of tweets required and responded swiftly to my queries to help get things rolling. Thank you and look forward to proving more tweets or services in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment