Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will give instagram post ideas for your business

I will give instagram post ideas for your business












About:

Are you out of content ideas for your Instagram posts, or need a professional advice on your content marketing strategy? The goal of this gig is to bring the inspiration back to you, or if you're a newbie to set you in a right direction.


With a Standard $15 gig, I'll give you 5 personalized ideas for your Instagram account posts and my own 'Instagram for Business In 30 Minutes' Essential Handbook.


This handbook is a very practical 'one-stop-shop' for both startups, existing businesses, various professionals, who need the exact instructions on how to create an account, manage it and promote it over time, thus gaining very engaged followers. 


Ready for the next level? Then, my complete Premium $90 Package is what you need! I'll carefully review your account, provide you with Profile Optimization and Content Strategy Report specifically for your brand which will also include 20 personalised Instagram post ideas, and my handbook. 


If you have any questions, please send me a message on the chat.


***Important Note: Post ideas DO NOT include texts and images of the social posts.











Reviews


rfarazin:She gave several good suggestions that I believe will improve our Instagram page. I highly recommend this gig and will use her help again.

mairis:Thanks a lot! Very happy to hear that!

iklum2014:Super fast turnaround. The post ideas for our business are truly inspiring! Perfectly executed transaction. Tons of useful information. Thank you!! A+

mairis:Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to help you again!

nasgarian:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment