Friday, March 30, 2018

I will write meta tags including keyword research (50 pages)

I will write meta tags including keyword research (50 pages)












About:

Updated for 2018!

I will write meta tags for your site following Google SEO rules and regulations. I always follow Google Panda, Penguin & Hummingbird guidelines to ensure that your website gets in the 1st Page quickly.

I will create extremely well researched and SEO optimized, search engine friendly Meta Descriptions and Meta Titles for your site according to the keywords you are targeting.

This will include titles up to 60 characters and descriptions up to 320 characters as per Google guidelines as per following:

1)  Meta Title Tags for your site pages/post

2)  Meta Description Tags for your site pages/posts

Kindly contact me through messages before placing order.

Reviews


vendingworld:Great work, thank you

malithdesilva:Always a pleasure to work with.

beckman55:Good work

malithdesilva:Outstanding Experience!

vendingworld:as always nice work


No comments:

Post a Comment