Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will research the 30 best keywords for your niche

I will research the 30 best keywords for your niche












About:

<<<TOP RATED SELLER!!! OVER 15,000 SUCCESSFUL SALES!!!>>>


OVER 6 YEARS of SEO experience!


In this Gig, I will research 30 of the TOP Keyword Phrases relevant to your niche, and issue you an easy to understand report detailing valuable metrics such as Search Volume, Average CPC, Trends and MORE!


Standard Package:

In addition to the above, I'll also provide you with a professional, easy to understand report, including instructions on how to improve your website's SEO!

The report will include an analysis of:

  • Common SEO Issues
  • Meta Tags
  • Keyword Density
  • Speed Optimization
  • Error Checks
  • Much, MUCH more!

Premium Package:

I'll also include an analysis of 3 Competitors of YOUR CHOICE, consisting of:

  • An Excel sheet listing their Backlinks and where they're from (up to 1,000).
  • Keyword Cloud (showing the keyword density of the content on their site).


LIMITED TIME PROMOTIONAL OFFER: The first 10 costumers to order, get a FREE Tweet my 11,500 Twitter Followers (worth 5$ in itself)!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!


Reviews


mslee47:Thank you so much for your help and advice

richabundance:Great Fantastic Fabulous - Just the Narrowed Down Data I needed... THANK YOU! I WILL BE BACK!

buckcreekglass:Pretty cool!

abidanoor:Great service , very professional , I would recommend this gig for sure.

shawnhonolulu:Great keywords! Perfect to use to market my business.


No comments:

Post a Comment