Friday, March 30, 2018

I will advertise your website to 3,000,000 college students

I will advertise your website to 3,000,000 college students












About:

Hi Buyers,

Welcome to Evansnetworks WEBSITE PROMOTION GIG.

I have advertised differents websites/products, so be sure to get 100% satisfaction. 

On time delivery

My service is purely organic I USE WHITE HAT SEO, NO BOTS!

I will advertise your website, or any business link to 3m college students via social media platforms like twitter, facebook, google plus communities etc


Website/Blogs/Business Link/Products/Stores/Video/Affiliates/Kindle Book/Amazon...Or Any business are accepted

Marketing :

  • Promote with guaranteed exposure for your product or service
  • Audiences are mainly from USA
  • 100% Safe for all business/Platforms .As legal & White Hat
  • And 80% Traffic Are From USA 10% Europe and 10% Worldwide.
  • Give you Provide Unique Tracking report for you via screenshots


I will need these from you !
Your Website, or any link that you want 
★Your description about the site or the link .(Should have !)
★ Give 2-3 Keywords that you want.
★ Find The Green button "Order" And click  !
★ Check more Extra Gigs to have more !

Note : Please understand that.I can't give guaranteed to sales, clicks, download etc because I can't force traffic.

Thank you.


Reviews


crhalabi:Good job! Hoping to get traffic here.

evansnetworks:great, soon! Thanks buyer, its nice working with you.

tubbs325:Bought for branding exposure. Fast turnaround.

evansnetworks:Thank you buyer, I enjoyed working with you

elliotp401:Great thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment