Monday, March 5, 2018

I will promote you to latin audiences

I will promote you to latin audiences












About:

Hey! I would love to work with you, I have a really good offer.

I will promote your product/service or whatever you need on my Facebook fanpage where I have a weekly reach of 90K in latinamerican audiences. This will surely help your product or services get the attention they deserve. As a bonus in the special packages, I will promote you also in my other social media (you can choose, I have a great presence in Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and even Smule)

I'm a top influencer on my country, rating the second most important public figure according to Likealizer, and I can prove it to you. I have wide audiences from Bolivia, PerĂº, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Brazil and Spanish speaking people that live in USA, Europe and even Asia. I'm a professional communication strategist, so I can guarantee my knowledge and experience.

If you have a special request contact me and I will love to make something special for you. Check my extras!

Followers: 13,000+
Average picture likes: 200-500
Niche/Industry: Hobbies
Primary Age Group: 15-35 (Millenials)
Primary Demographic: Latinamerica

Reviews


xlproductionz:Great service as always!

angelocc123:Great seller, amazing communication and work

selpioli:I loved working for your project! Great experience

sergiotejido:gracias!.)

selpioli:Amazing experience, I loved working for your project


No comments:

Post a Comment