Monday, March 5, 2018

I will give you Bonus with My GIG 4.9 (492 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Nov 2016 Recent Delivery 5 days Hi I'm Komi ! I have 7 years experience of Facebook marketing!! I can help to build your brands, product with my HUGE and super active Facebook pages!! I am also perfect designer.

I will give you Bonus with My GIG 4.9 (492 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Nov 2016 Recent Delivery 5 days Hi I'm Komi ! I have 7 years experience of Facebook marketing!! I can help to build your brands, product with my HUGE and super active Facebook pages!! I am also perfect designer.












About:

I will Professionally GROW your BUSINESS or PERSONAL Instagram Account.

MARKET your account organically! Which means its all natural growth, isn't that amazing? :)

I will manage your Instagram account in a natural way to get more interested people and build your business and lead you toward sales. 

HOW I WILL DO IT:

✓ Like Photos by (Location, Hashtags, Interests.)

✓ Follow Users by (Location, Hashtags, Competitors Accounts.)

✓ Comment on Photos by (Location, Hashtags )

✓ Creating Unique and Highly Content (Pictures)

✓ Use Relevant Hashtags 

✓ Targeted Audience

why are you waiting? Just placed an order see the results.

Best regards,

LEVEL 2 SELLER on FIVERR.
Komi Khan 





Reviews


gigthething:Great Job, like always

erni12:Excellent job done, l will rehire seller again soon.

azurbb:As described, with a few more likes than promised, look to be real accounts

erickyela:Thank you! Great service

komikhan:I'm glad it went so well for you... Thanks!, for taking the time to let me know\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment