Thursday, March 15, 2018

I will tweet a message or URL to 120k plus twitter followers twice

I will tweet a message or URL to 120k plus twitter followers twice












About:

Kick start your campaign, promotion or ebay sale. Get your message tweeted, twice, to over 100,000 loyal twitter followers, covering 15 different niche's.

  • Telecoms
  • iPhone apps
  • Women's tattoos
  • Dog Training
  • Making money online
  • Camping and survival
  • Jet washing
  • Mobile phones
  • Insurance
  • business
  • News
  • Humour
  • Advertising
  • Website SEO
  • Word press

A great value gig, gets your message out there.

All followers have been organically grown, quality fresh content tweeted daily, keeps interest and gains new followers every day.


Reviews


nmartoff:Not a good twitter account.

lascom:The order was fulfilled as described, not much more I can do with no further communications from the buyer. The negative statement ' Not a good twitter account' what that means - my twitter accounts x15, are all real accounts (some are 10yrs old) my F.A.Q's say I can't guarantee any results

fortuneteller77:thank you.

lascom:Thank you for your order

gregm:Thanks for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment