Thursday, March 15, 2018

I will design a facebook fan page & drive sales to your , product and services via social media

I will design a facebook fan page & drive sales to your , product and services via social media












About:

Hello!!

Are you looking for a responsible social media marketer 

I have the opportunity to discuss with you about 
your project with your Requirement
I am Looking forward To hear From You

I will offer professional services, management and optimization for each account that I will manage. 

I Will provide you:

  • Daily sharing of customized posts.
  • Engaging content including custom branded graphics, quotes, informative links, videos and more!
  • High quality images
  • Use of top relevant hashtags

This includes management of your Social Media Platforms for a week to a full month from 2 posts to 500 posts. I'll do the talking so you don't have to. Freeing up your time to focus on your business or day to day activities.

That's what I'm here for!

Gig Includes

  • Pages Setup
  • Page Optimization
  • Content Creation
  • Content Finding
  • Designing Photos
  • Scheduling Posts 
  • Ads Setup / Ads Management and much more.


It's time for you to reach your target audience and acquire new customers! Contact me if you have questions and before ordering please! :)


Thanks 
Tygamax

Reviews


davidgrimsley:fast service great job!

tygamax:Thanks great experience dealing with David. I will be glad to render social media salefunnel for him to increase your business sales.\n\nThanks

salesbuilder001:Wow.. Tygamax you did a great job.\nExcellent work,fast and knowledgeable, he is exceptional, delivery was top notch. the timing was earlier than scheduled.. delivered exactly what I request for. OMG I am 100% satisfy.\n\nThanks I will work with you again

tygamax:Thanks , i really appreciate..\r\n\r\nA truly wonderful experience!! Thank you so much for your kind words and I look forward to working with you again! :)

davidgrimsley:fast service great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment