Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will write 10 awesome tweets for your product or services

I will write 10 awesome tweets for your product or services












About:

Social media is all about exposure. If you want to build a strong relationship with your followers and create a buzz about your products and services, this gig is only for you.

Having worked in the marketing industry for 3years in the UK, And I have worked with bloggers, small businesses,large organizations, musicians, authors, and more.

I will write 10 catchy tweets that communicates the required message, that will entice your followers to click the link to know more about your offers, whether linking an event, a promotion, an idea or something entirely different with the brand message.

Each custom update can include your hashtags and shortened links.
It's time to pre-sell your special OFFERS AND PRODUCTS.

I'll craft the tweets in such a way that it will suit your website content and the information that you provide.

The written tweets will be sent over to you in a Word document, All you have to do is to copy and paste to your own Twitter account.  

Note: I will not post it for you on twitter account. If You need me to do that, Please check the gig extras

Make social media easier today!

PLACE AN ORDER AND LETS GET STARTED!!

Reviews


ali_11:Great work as usual

writing_brand1:Thank you!

ali_11:One of the best gig I ever worked with

writing_brand1:One of the best buyer I ever worked with. Cheers

ali_11:Awesome work as always! Thanks so much


No comments:

Post a Comment