Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create TEN clever Facebook posts

I will create TEN clever Facebook posts












About:

Spice up your Twitter feed with awesome social media images! For as little as $5, I will design high-quality graphics/gifs for your company's Twitter feed.  I have experience developing posts in a variety of fields - from cooking and home renovation to social media marketing and politics. I've provided some samples in the slideshow above.

If you order my gig, I will provide gorgeous graphics/gifs that you can use to tempt your followers to <3 and RETWEET your product/services. 

A breakdown of each package: 
  • Basic/Introductory -- Get a feel for what I can do for you by ordering one graphic.  
  • Standard/Comfortable -- I'll design five beautiful custom graphics/gifs and include creative text on the image that relates to your business/brand.
  • Premium/Superior -- I'll produce ten gorgeous custom graphics/gifs for your business/brand.

Post designs may be humorous/punny, informative (facts/tips), quotations & more. 

Note: Gifs can only be created for businesses with a YouTube/Vimeo account. 

Reviews


lovegurutom:Great job! Will definitely use this seller again!

tsibasketball:Excellent experience. Was receptive to all the changes and was prompt. Would definitely use again

flyby:Very high quality work and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you.

flyby:Good work. Thanks.

akira1424:Thanks again perfect work and sorry for the confusion! A++++++++++++++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment