Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create professional meta tags for your website. The metatags will reflect the content.

I will create professional meta tags for your website. The metatags will reflect the content.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create professional meta tags for up to 3 pages. The meta tags will reflect the page content and the keyword(s) that you want the page to optimize for.

I create the meta tags according to the SEO rules, customer & search engine friendly.

Please note that one page can be optimized to 1 or maximum 2 key words to achieve good rank. The meta tags must be aligned with the content of the optimized page.

Please understand that I cannot stuff the meta tags with many keywords as this will not help you to rank well for the keywords.

I am always accurate and take time to deliver perfect result. Order more gigs if you need to create meta tags for more pages.

This gigs contains creating meta tags only. If you need full onpage SEO of your site, please send me a messega and I will create custom order for you.

Reviews


st0ckman:great job will use again

rosevalleyguy:Thank you for your order!

beachcitytennis:Thanks so much it great!

beachcitytennis:great job thanks!

beachcitytennis:Great Job as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment